[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This BTL campaign was designed for TATA Motors for their SFC 407 Pick Up & LPT407 FE. The Nashik market was not very good market for them as the market was captured by Mahindra Bolero and this campaign was a head-on campaign with Bolero Pickup.
We have planned the strategy in which we have show the merits of using a bigger vehicle which in terms gives you better benefit than using a smaller one with investing a little more.
Product Category:Light Commercial Vehicle
Activity Days: 30 days
Media Deployment:Van with branding, Engagement Game, Leaflets, Posters, Mobile Marketing, Branded Auto, Missed call Number, Vehicle checkup etc.
- Underemployed and unemployed youth aged between age group 21 and 35 see running a SCV/LCV as a viable means of self-employment.
- Large agricultural families, who could invest in a SCV/ LCV, as a second source of income for the family.
- Shopkeepers, small businesses that could use these vehicles for captive and third-party transport of goods and people within a 10–50-kilometer radius.
Influencers Targeted for Campaign:
- Commercial union
- SCV/LCV Garage owners
Objectives of the campaign:
- A solid operating team for a continuous operation.
- Enquiries and conversion
- Solid quality database
- Relationship building
- Brand building
- Better payload as per govt. regulation
- Better TCO as maintenance is lesser, Tyre life is higher, more load carrying capacity, equal mileage
- Smaller footprint i.e. overall length is small, but load body area is bigger. Can go to any corner in narrow lanes
In the above campaign we have considered prominent locations as touchpoint where we did the activity:
- Panchayat bhawan,
- Bus stands,
- Grain Mandi
- Mechanic points
The rationale of campaign:
- This campaign is planned to attack the segment of SCV Mahindra pick up on the ground of loaded features and value at approximately the same price.
- Tata 407 pick-up is having a lead on many attributes considered by buyer.
- Tata 407 pick-up seems to be the best proposition as compared to its rival.
Activity Facts and Figures:
- 1 Van running for 30 days
- 17+ Mandies covered
- 2500+ Farmer Touched
Interest Generation from Mobile:
- 550+ Hot and Mild leads Generated
- 300+ missed call received
Entire set up of the van and one to one connect generated lot of word of mouth in the mandi which attracted many more farmers to attend the show. Invites also used to be distributed to increase the footfalls at the show.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][image_carousel images=”10681,10682,10683,10685,10686″ image_size=”medium” click_action=”light_box” autoplay=”true” nav=”true”][/vc_column][/vc_row]