About STANLEY EARTH
STANLEY Earth is an initiative of STANLEY BLACK & DECKER to elevate
their strong commitment to corporate social responsibility. STANLEY Earth’s NADI Smart Solar Pump is built with the objective of meeting the challenges of cost inefficient AC and Diesel agricultural pumps in India which consume almost 20% of total electricity generated and pose a huge environmental pollution challenge. Built on technology that combines data analytics, cloud/mobile connectivity and agricultural sensors, NADI Smart Solar Pumps have been designed to enhance the livelihood of million of farmers in India.
- Customer Inertia – insufficient Brand Awareness
- Inadequate Brand Presence in Digital Media
- Unable to make regional target audience aware of the Unique Technology in a simple uderstandable manner.
- Unable create an undeniable presence on Social Media amongst other
- Facing difficulties to develop strong B2B Connection
- Insufficient Traffic on Website
- Government Agency
- Farm Owners
- Solar Consultants
- Irrigation Technicians
- Forestry Technicians
- Farm Owner Operators
- Director of Social Services
- Farm Supervisors
- General Farmer
- Agri Business Owner
- Horticulture Consultant
- Irrigation Management Specialist
- Tamil Nadu
- Himachal Pradesh
Digital Marketing Objectives
- Increase in Web traffic
- Improving Online Presence
- Increase in Brand Awareness on selected geography
- Increase in Social Media Engagement
- Increase in B2B Connection
- Enhancing Online Reputation
An Integrated Approach
- Strategic Posts for Promoting Product USPs
- Targeting Audience through Vernacular Content Strategy
- Strategic Special Day Posts for Better Audience Engagement
- Creating & Running Google AD Campaigns
- Creating New Business Enquiries
Stanley Earth which is an Indian subsidiary of 175 years old US-headquartered Stanley Black & Decker group. Stanley Earth’s NADI smart water pump is a highly efficient BLDC motor technology, built on an excellent combination of Data Analytics, Cloud/Mobile Connectivity and manufactured keeping Indian farmers in the mind.
We have another case study of Stanley Earth which is an Indian subsidiary of 175 years old US-headquartered Stanley Black & Decker group. Stanley Earth’s NADI smart water pump is a highly efficient BLDC motor technology, built on an excellent combination of Data Analytics, Cloud/Mobile Connectivity and manufactured keeping Indian farmers in the mind.
We have been handling this for the last couple of months and in a short span of time, we have been successful in getting good traffic to their website, generating good traction on their Facebook page. A systematic vernacular content strategy is rocking here too operating across 22 odd states.
Here at first, we take the task of targeting farmers at a granular level with an understandable and detailed content strategy that includes a personal touch to communicate with TG correctly. We, therefore, target institutional customers and influencers in NGOs, NPOs, and organizations with CSR divisions that work for the welfare of farmers and provide them with solar pumps using their funds.
Multiple platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, and Google Adwords and Display Network, are being used to address this segment, with various strategies depending on the platform’s needs.
- Total Page Likes 5.2 K
- Total Reach 505K +
- Post-Engagement 34K +
- Inquiries generated 700 +
- Leads generated 350 +
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][image_carousel images=”10400,10398,10399,10397,10396,10395,10394,10387,10388,10390,10389,10391,10392,10393,10386,10385,10384,10383,10382″ click_action=”light_box” autoplay=”true” nav=”true”][/vc_column][/vc_row]