Bioseed owns a vast pool of germplasm, among the richest in the world. The gene pool has sprouted one of the highest success rates in all of Asia. When expansion plans took root, Bioseed strengthened its operations in Vietnam and The Philippines and extended its coverage to Indonesia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, and China.
Bioseed is one of a handful of biotechnology companies with expertise across the board: Research and development, field and lab testing, data review, production, farm management and farmer interaction.
Shriram bioseed in collaboration with Ascent brand communication wanted to increase its brand awareness in the target market. We provided them with appropriate marketing strategies to achieve the objectives.
The campaign’s goal was to raise brand and product awareness, as well as brand recognition, in order to generate business leads. The aim was to increase target group interaction in order to broaden the company’s presence.
In the cluttered market of mustard seeds, we needed to create differentiation to stand out in the competition therefore we came up with a creative campaign “Sone ki kheti munafe wali, har khet sona, har ghar khushhali” which immediately attracted farmers.
- Limited-time period (one month)
- Large target market (four states)
We had to reach a large audience within a limited time span.
We used two types of promotion platforms Social media and mobile marketing.
In Social Media Marketing, there were campaign series and awareness series. Every one of the creatives was created to be incredibly appealing.
Whereas in Mobile Marketing, farmers were instructed to make missed calls to the number listed in our social media posts, and our team collected their information and contacted them through telecommunications, SMS, and OBD systems. We needed to hit a broad farmer base in a short amount of time, in which the OBD system came in handy.
- The campaign was engaging and effectively implemented.
- On social media, our impression was on more than 129k farmers from four states.
- OBD activity and telecommunication got an enormous response.
- Our total impressions on Facebook were 17,83,986 which was more than what was expected.
- Regular average impressions were more than 2.7k which was
- Total link clicks were 5,921, and people also shared our posts as they were highly engaging.
- We completed the campaign within a limited time period (one month) and encouraged a large number of farmers to purchase the products.
- By our marketing strategy, we named our campaign creatively by which farmers got instantly connected and we stood out in the competition.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][image_carousel images=”13734,13733,13732,13731,13730,13729″ click_action=”light_box” autoplay=”true” nav=”true”][/vc_column][/vc_row]