Pan Seeds is one of the leading rice seed companies in Eastern India. The company started its operation with the marketing of Jute Seeds and later made a foray into the rice seed business. The company promotes its seeds under the brand name “PAN”. The singular focus of the brand is to deliver “Quality Seed to the Farmer” and the commitment to Quality has resulted in Pan Seeds being recognized by the farmers as a premium brand.
In collaboration with Ascent Group India, the company wanted to target the farmers of the Assam and West Bengal region through a campaign before the sowing season which was the right time when we strike in the brand recall.
The objective was to increase brand and product awareness to facilitate engagement with the target group. The company also provided exciting schemes for retailers as well as farmers to generate more leads.
This is the dream of PAN to make every farmer Atmanirbhar and it is highly committed to achieving its motive to align with the vision of the Atmanirbhar Bharat. Keeping this in mind we initiated a campaign named ‘HAR KISAN BANE ATMA NIRBHAR, ZYADA PAIDAVAR, ZYADZ KHUSHHALI’ this encouraged the farmers to become more independent and self-reliant.
- Limited window period i.e., before the sowing season.
- A small-scale target groups in a limited territory.
- Highly competitive market.
Acknowledging different platforms of promotion – We laid down all the mediums by which we can do the promotion, which was, Social media marketing, Webpages, Mobile marketing, Retailer connect, and Offline marketing.
Defining strategies – A holistic platform was created in which different strategies were developed:
- Mobile meet: Online mobile meets were organized for the farmers around districts of West Bengal and Assam to brief and connect them with the company’s professionals who cleared their doubts related to the products and crops, this attracted them a lot as it was very unique and convenient for them.
- Social media creatives showing the USP of the product were posted in a vernacular language which was Bengali and Assamese. The posts were designed in a way that can attract the target group and built interest in their minds.
- Offers: Our strategy of BUMPER DHAMAKA OFFER excited the farmer base and created more participation for the contest and avail cashback offer.
- Mobile marketing: We established a call center facilitating them in their regional languages to record their details and addressed many queries about the hybrid 2423 and comparison with other products. With the help of the call center, we also assisted the farmers with any real-time queries by communicating with the company’s on-field executives with their expertise.
- Landing page: We created two easily accessible pages in regional languages with all the details of the offer and the information about the campaign.
- Retailers connect: Retailers acted as a link between the company and farmers therefore, a push strategy was used by providing the retailers with an attractive trade scheme which motivated them to push the product and generate further sales.
- We were successful in imprinting the image of the brand in the minds of the target group which resulted in high brand recall and created a push for buying the product during the season time with strategic marketing.
- We have successfully established a distinct brand identity among the major competitors in the market.
- The mobile meet was a new concept for them still we were able to conduct it with more than 7800 farmers and it was highly engaging and appreciated amid pandemic times.
- Through OBD we connected with more than 164k farmers.
- We also consistently monitored the growth of the campaign and got a tremendous response from our target group.
- The campaign successfully generated a large number of leads and increased goodwill for the company.