Product: Hero CBZ Xtreme
Campaign Duration: 30 Days
Media Deployed: Van Activation, Call Center, Banners and Leaflets
The Hero Xtreme is a 150 cc motorcycle from Hero MotorCup. It was Hero’s 150 cc contenders in place of Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme launched after moving out of the Hero Honda JV. In June 2019, Hero MotoCorp launched a sportier version of its popular 150cc motorcycle in the form of the Xtreme Sports.
With the launch of refreshed CBZ, Hero wanted to convey its new features & attributes to the TG. This BTL campaign is the very first attempt to embark on the promotional campaign for Hero aiming at the markets in Madhya Pradesh
- To create and spread awareness about the New features & Attributes of the Hero CBZ Xtreme
- Encourage maximum enrollment for test rides.
- The test rides gave the visitors an intimate experience to ride the Hero CBZ Xtreme.
- To create brand recall with Target Audience
- To communicate about the bike test rides that go on pre float campaign and main float campaign venue for more detailed information about CBZ Xtreme
The multimedia Campaign:
Use of multimedia to ensure maximized returns:
- Pre-Activity – A personalized one to one campaign, where people enrolled for test drives.
- Postering – The team put up the posters and distributes the leaflets.
- Van Campaign – A product display van at the test drive location.
- Test drives – A race track was created and the TG was given test drives, along with educating them about various traffic signals.
- Call Center – To make outbound calls to the leads generated from pre-activity. Use of existing data to communicate about the main float activity and its location.
Engagement Activity: This Activity has been segmented to take place on Two Days. On Pre Day we decide the locations for the test ride and invite the audience and encourage them to enrol for the test rides. And on the locations, we pasted the posters which is around 5041 and distribute the leaflets around 8106. On the Main Day of the activity, the Consumers who enrolled for the test ride 1st day will come forward and take the test rides on the Race track.
Call Center: There were two modus Operands in the Campaign:
- Outbound: Called the Customers followed up with the lead generated through Pre Float Campaign and existing Data of the Target group.
- Inbound: We obtained easy to remember Toll-Free No- 9200789007. The Number was popularized through advertising, leaflets, Posters & Outbound Calls.
- We appointed the Call Centre named EFFORTS BPO for attending Outbound, Inbound Calls & Follow up Calls.
Enrollment of test rides: 1419
No of test rides: 994
No of freebies distributed: 638
Enrollment of test rides: 986
No of test rides: 902
No of freebies distributed: 361
Enrollment of test rides: 1122
No of test rides: 755
No of freebies distributed: 419
Enrollment of test rides: 903
No of test rides: 607
No of freebies distributed: 607[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][image_carousel images=”14462,14463,14464,14465,14466,14467,14468,14469,14470,14471,14472,14473,14474,14475,14476″ image_size=”thumbnail” click_action=”light_box” autoplay=”true”][/vc_column][/vc_row]